Rates

Tariffe settimanali
2017
Bassa Stagione
Dal Al
07.01.2017/ 15.04.2017
22.04.2017/ 27.05.2017
30.09.2017/ 23.12.2017
Media Stagione
Dal Al
15.04.2017/ 22.04.2017
27.05.2017/ 01.07.2017
26.08.2017/ 30.09.2017
Alta Stagione
Dal Al
01.07.2017/ 26.08.2017
23.12.2017/ 06.01.2018
La Ginestra
Posti letto n. 4 + 1
380440550
La Ginestra
Posti letto n. 4 + 1
380440550
La Noce
Posti letto n. 6
490600720
Il Castagno
Posti letto n. 4 + 2
490600720
La Quercia
Posti letto n. 5+1
490600720
Il Ciliegio (attico)
Posti letto n. 4+2
490600720
Intero casale
Posti letto n. 24+7
280033003950

Services Included
The apartments are completely furnished with independent entrance. In common use to all the guests: The Pool  (12×6) that is  built on a beautiful furnished terrace, laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities, barbecue, private parking, external tables, bed bath/kitchen linen per person with weekly change,  Pets NOT Allowed.
Check In:   15:00
Check Out: 10:00
Payment: 30% deposit for confirmation of the reservation through bank transfer (or other method of payment agreed in advance). The rest 70% should be paid at arrival
Deposit: € 150,00
The “Deposit” is an amount of money issued as a guarantee for any damage caused to the structure. This sum is returned upon departure, unless any damage is found.
Extra Services: Heating
Baby bed: € 25.00 for week
weekly cleaning or Final euro 50,00. (The Walnut, The Cherry-tree, The Chestnut-tree, The Oak)
weekly cleaning or Final euro 40,00 (The Broom, The Olive Tree)
For any problems or further information you may always contact us  E-mail , by phone,
Tel. (+39) 3208815594 Tel. (+39) 3338665659
Rates

Check or request the availability of the apartments through the calendar